Home Watch and Other Services
- A/C Air Conditioning – Ensure proper settings and operation.
- Kitchen Appliances – Ensure proper operation.
- Faucets – Run water through sinks, tubs, showers and checked for leaks.
- Toilets – Flush, clean and sanitize.
- Doors and Windows – Ensure they are closed and locked with no signs of forced entry.
- Interior – Check for mold, mildew and signs of interior water intrusion in all areas of home.
- Fuse Box / Electrical Panel – Inspect for any tripped circuit breakers and reset if necessary.
- Power Interruptions – Check and reset timers.
- Smoke Detectors – Check for proper operation, replace batteries as needed.
- Leak Inspection – Check ceilings, doors and windows.
- Air Filters/Light Bulbs – Change and replace air filters and light bulbs.
- Mail – Review for importance, remove junk mail and newspapers.
- Interior Inspection for Bugs/Rodents – Conduct visual inspection for pests.
- Exterior Inspection – Conduct visual inspection of home and grounds.
- Inspection Report – Email detailed report after each visit including photos.
- Pre-storm preparation – Bring in outdoor furniture, secure loose exterior items.
- Post-storm inspection – Conduct visual inspection for weather damage.
- Hurricane Shutters – CSHW will only assist with auto or crank shutters. We do not hang shutters.
- Auto Care – Will drive vehicle, inspect battery maintainer – client to provide insurance risk.
- Vendor Access – Meet vendors for client – (i.e., plumber, window cleaner, delivery truck).
- Trash – Bring trash in and out.
Additional services are subject to additional fees
Coastal Sand Home Watch uses the HomeWatchIT Reporting System. This allows us to provide a Geo-Location, Time-Stamped report for our visit. Our report includes the custom-tailored report with pictures of any problems. Please watch the video to learn more about the features of the system.